Every business owner/Entrepreneur wants 2013 to be a far better year (for their enterprise) than 2012 was.
But how do you guarantee increased profits, multiplied sales, magnified marketplace positioning?
I’ve got five freshly-created resources that could provide the “propellant” you and your business require – to explode 2013’s performance and profits far beyond whatever 2012 produced.
Oh, yes, by the way — none of these resources sell anything, whatsoever. There isn’t even any opt-in required for you to gain complete access to all five of them.
Every year I try and start you out with a brain-rattling shift of focus. My intention — always is to make you a better entrepreneur, a better value creator, a better builder business success.
Whether you choose to follow the path I try and pave for you — or not, is of course YOUR decision. But I’m trying to do my part here to “Hurtle” your thinking upward and forward, by order of magnitude.
You may not want to move yourself and business at the level of velocity, momentum and marketplace impact, I want for you. You may Not be willing to transform your ATTITUDE — and expand your “Altitude” of thought and action. Again, that’s all YOUR decision.
But my commitment is to give the “Power Tools” to you — if you’re game to do it. So here’s my New Year’s gift.
- My latest thinking on the foundational concept of a man’s or woman’s greatness–and your ultimate destiny path in life, business and the world.There is an audio and a complete transcription. Nightingale-Conant thought enough of this to make IT their holiday gift to all their top buyers in December. It is yours, with MY compliments.
- A distilled transcription of a 4-hour session I did two months ago on the concept of what “value” REALLY means to the recipient. People paid $1600 to hear this. The transcript condensation is yours–gratis.
- A fresh new slant on the power (and specific possibilities) available to you–by utilizing the infinite power of Relational Capital. I already posted two, separate 90- min. videos and transcriptions of the session I did approximately a year ago on Relational Capital. Well, I did two “more-advanced”, 90-min. sessions a month ago.
These were tied in to an experimental beta program we offered, so I analogized and demonstrated (more literally and tangibly) exactly/precisely/expansively–
-how many additional ways a business owner or aspiring entrepreneur could use this powerful dimension of understanding.
We’ve just taken the full-length, transcription of that double-session and distilled it down to its “quintessential essence“-just the meat! The transcript is yours–again, without cost/without any required action.
- The Amazing Cash Flow Secret of The Marketing Genius Who’s Afraid to Fly! This was one of the first wildly-audacious, full-page ads I ever ran for my marketing consulting services. It’s circa 1978.
Famed copywriter Gary Halbert wrote it for me. It’s something of a giggle. But it also demonstrates how to create outrageous, “preemptive positioning”, decisive distinction, and an incomparable context of value propositions. There’s also a deeply-dissected assessment of the driving forces that made this ad work–done by Gary Halbert’s sons, that I think you’ll find highly provocative.
- Finally— there’s a fun, but-ever-so-motivating 60-minute, radio interview I did a few months back with one of the Hall-of-Fame speakers, Willie Jolie. He has a talk show on Sirius Satellite and made me his featured interview one Saturday afternoon.
All are available here:
So about now, it comes down to whether or not you’ll do anything, or many things with the five resources I’ve just given here. I love seeing entrepreneurs take action and make monumental things start happen.
My goal is — always — NOT to be your intellectual entertainment. Rather, I’m here as a catalyst, to cause forward movement, dynamic change and meaningful/colossal growth in results. Let’s see what (and if) you do all that’s possible with these five new distinctions.
One more thing – it’s important:
In a few days, I WILL be making a commercial offer to those on my list who are appropriate. It IS a “For Profit” endeavor on my part. But I will only profit from this if your business profits far greater.