Who would imagine that a request for an interview from a magazine in Tokyo would lead to this email? I was minding my own business, preparing a sophisticated workbook for a high-level program I’m conducting in Tokyo this March. When, out of clear air, my Tokyo seminar promoter called and said a famous Japanese celebrity publication wanted to do a feature interview on me.
OK, fine, I thought: One more interview just like every other mundane, superficial interview every other publication or radio host does.
Boy, was I wrong!
When they called me with the seven questions from the magazine, I almost dropped the phone!
Why? Here are their seven questions. See for yourself:
- What are the most difficult times you had in the past? What did you struggle with? What was the difficulty?
- What brought you to the field of marketing?
- What brought you to the work you are doing now?
- What do you think is the essential point of succeeding as a speaker?
- Did you have any difficulty building your brand?
- What did you do or experience until you reached the level of succeeding as a consultant?
- What was the turning point of failure to success?
Why am I telling YOU all this? Because no one ever asked me those kinds of questions – ever! No one!
So, I decided to answer them each, deeply, reflectively, honestly, respectfully on video – so that maybe, my life experience could act as a catalyst to move your life – or perhaps your adult children’s life into a more successful/satisfying orbit.
So I did 30 minutes of answers.
Want to watch me address each question from the heart, soul and show you a side of me YOU’VE never seen?
The video is here: http://abraham.com/jay-japan-